Lead Software Engineer C# .NET
Lead Software Engineer - C# .NET
Salary is negotiable
The primary role of the Lead Software Engineer will be to develop new features for the company's core software platform and applications. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development process from requirements analysis, unit and integration testing, build management and deployment.
The Lead Software Engineer will possess an excellent technical background and have experience of interacting at different levels in a business and across different disciplines. You will be expected to contribute to the overall function of the software team and will have an immediate impact on the delivery of the company's software products.
As Lead Software Engineer - C# .NET, you will have the following essential skills:
* Educated to degree level, or equivalent in computer science, engineering or mathematics
* Proficiency in C# within .NET framework
* Experience with C++ is also highly beneficial
* Familiarity with commercial software development tools and methodologies (e.g. version control, Agile development processes etc.)
* Able to communicate clearly and concisely with other members of a multi-disciplinary team
* Adaptable and resourceful
* Ability to deliver to deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Experience in any of the following areas would also beneficial but not essential.
o Version control software (ideally subversion or git)
o Agile software development methodologies
o Test driven development methodologies
o Software system testing, including automated tests
o Hardware drivers and communication protocols (e.g. USB)
* Experience of developing software in a regulatory environment and against formal Quality Standards
Apply for Lead Software Engineer C# .NET
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly