Senior Analog/Mixed - Signal IC Design Engineer
Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer
Located in Northern France, this Senior Analog/Mixed- IC Design role is with a leading Semiconductor company who are specializing in image sensors.
· Good knowledge of CMOS technology and analog/mixed-mode design
· Experience in design from system study to tape out.
· Experience in A/D- D/A, PLLs, OPAs,/OTAs switched cap circuits, bandgaps, LDOs, I/V.
· Good Knowledge of Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre .
· Good of verification tools: Cadence Assura, PVS and Mentor Calibre.
· Experience in electronics lab infrastructure of ASIC evaluation and debugging..
· MSc or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
· Experience: 5+years minimum of hands-on in CMOS transistor-level and system level design, layout and circuit simulation
· Language skills: Good communication and proficiency in English is required .
· For more information's please contact Michael Abraha