Field Application Engineer - Manufacturer - Sensors/Relays
Field Application Engineer - Manufacturer - Sensors/Relays - UK & EMEA
Excellent Salary + Benefits
An International Manufacturer is currently seeking an experienced Field Application Engineer who will provide technical support to some of the company's key customers throughout Europe. They require someone who has strong technical knowledge of Electronic/ElectroMech Components especially electronic Sensors & Relays, as well as the ability communicate this knowledge to customers.
- Experienced engineer who is comfortable advising on technical issues and demonstrating/presenting new products
- Experience working within the electronic component market and ideally relevant to Sensors/Relays
- Strong knowledge of the industry/market with the ability to communicate this knowledge effectively
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of technical field or technical sales support or engineering design with significant customer support
- Work with both internal and external sales teams to assist customers with technical support
- Ability to advise on technical issues and offer product support
- Work alongside the sales team and collaborate with them in order to promote products
- Travel to customer sites throughout the UK and engage with customers
You will work directly with both the company's sales teams and key customer providing Technical and Product Support as required. The role is home/field based within the UK however it will require trips to customer locations throughout the UK and Mainland Europe.
Apply for Field Application Engineer - Manufacturer - Sensors/Relays
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly