3 month contract with potential to extend
£15 - £20 p/h
IC Resources are working with a forward thinking consultancy business working with cutting edge technology to URGENTLY find an Electronics Technician for an initial period of 3 months. The role will involve:
· Working within the team of mechanical, control, electronics, firmware and performance engineers to build on the proprietary SMA control algorithms that the company has developed to meet the needs of the market.
· Build, test and document electronics solutions to drive our actuator technology.
· Test PCBs against our specifications and according to our test procedures.
The successful applicant will have:
· At least level 3 SVQ/NVQ, IVQ technical diploma or equivalent
· Ability to read electronic circuit schematics and follow PCB layouts
· Board-level debug and test
· PCB soldering experience
· Experience of using general electronic test equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes and data acquisition equipment)
· Experience of MS Office products: Specifically, Word and Excel
· Availability to start immediately
Desirable experience includes:
· Any programming language (e.g. C, Visual Basic)
· Any scripting language (e.g. Python)
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like further details please contact Sasha Booth at IC Resources.
Apply for Electronics Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly