Digital IC Design Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Digital IC Design Engineer - Brno
Competitive salary upon experience, plus benefits
Our client, a successful IC Design organisation based in Brno, Czech Republic is looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join their expanding ASIC team.
This is a chance to join a sucessful, solid and expanding firm and take responsibility for RTL design, implementation and verification of ultra-low power mixed-signal ICs for an wide range of products, including automotive and RFID devices. You will have the opportunity to talk with the customer to define the product specification, develop technical specifications, and take designs through RTL coding, verification and synthesis, using Verilog and SystemVerilog, and DFT.
Due to their expansion, our client is recruiting for a number of engineers, from junior to senior level.
Essential requirements include:
· A University degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field)
· A background working on Digital RTL Design for ASICs or FPGA
· VHDL OR Verilog expertise (our client is interested in both languages)
· A good working knowledge of the complete IC flow, from design specification, RTL coding, synthesis and verification
· A open-minded, positive working attitude, with a good team work ethic, and a passion for learning new technologies
· Excellent communication skills in English
Please contact Caroline @ IC Resources for details.
Apply for Digital IC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly