Software Development Engineer SQL
4 days left
- Full Time
Software Development Engineer - Database and Systems - SQL
Salary up to £55,000
The Software Development Engineer will set the implementation strategy for future manufacturing system developments, implement those systems and support the existing systems. This role would suit a Systems and Database Developer who is experienced with SQL Server.
Excellent Attention to detail is paramount for this post.
As Software Development Engineer you will ideally have:
* Degree in a computer related subject (or equivalent experience)
* full software development lifecycle experience, from architecture and design, to coding and testing
* Ability to provide technical and project leadership
* SQL Server (T-SQL procedures, Views, Cursors, sub-queries and TVFs)
* SQL Server administration
* VB.net (windows forms, DLLs, Custom controls, data interfaces)
* Excellent system engineering skills
* The concept of databases managing process flow control between systems
* Distributed databases
If you would like to find out more and discuss this, or the many other Cambridge and Oxford based software roles that I have, then get in touch with Simon Allen at IC Resources.
Apply for Software Development Engineer SQL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly