Embedded Linux Engineer
Salary to £55k plus benefits
Embedded Linux Engineer - Basingstoke
Embedded Linux Software Engineer now required to join an established growing team working with other Software and FPGA Engineers on many projects for video and vision clients.
The successful Embedded Linux Engineer will have the following skills:
· Experience of downloading, configuring, building and debugging Linux kernel source on embedded devices
· Linux device driver development.
· Linux Audio and Video Sub-System development.
· Programming in C/C++.
· Excellent design and problem-solving skills.
· Fluent in English.
The following are also desirable:
· Typically, a 1st or 2:1 in Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline
· ARM Platform
· Working with FPGA based micro controllers.
· Broadcast technologies.
· Image processing algorithms
· Ability to do hardware level debugging using oscilloscopes, logic analysers.
· TCP/IP Stacks.
· BSP development.
Please send your updated Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources