Senior Sales Manager - Semiconductor Assembly and Test
My client provides IC packaging solutions, from concept through to production. Theyre currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager who can oversee high revenue accounts, whilst simultaneously driving new business across Europe. 75% of revenue is comprised of upsides on existing projects and 25% via the discovery of new business, so finding someone who can balance these 2 elements is key. This person will ideally be based in Switzerland but someone close to the border will also be considered. They will also need:
- A good understanding of the semiconductor production process
- An existing network across the major European chip manufacturers
- Experience overseeing € multi million accounts, with demonstrable success
- The ability to split time between customers, home office and the regional office
- The willingness to travel frequently
- Business fluent English and either French or German.
Following a recent organisational change, this company are now poised to acquire additional market share! They have an excellent product offering which sells on its technical merits, as opposed to price alone, and a reputation for quality. Apply now if you're a senior sales person in (or close to) Switzerland, who has the ability to sell IC packaging solutions in to € multi million accounts.