My client is a semiconductor equipment manufacturer who also provide spares, materials and other consumables for thin film/ processes. They're looking for a Sales Manager in the South of Germany (home based) who can manage both the run rate business from the higher volume lines, as well as the slower sales cycle of the larger process tools. This position will target chip OEMs as well as other research institutes/ lab environments, and they have several key accounts in the territory which will fall within your remit.
This person will need:
- A background in mechanical engineering (or similar)
- Experience selling semiconductor equipment, or parts/ consumables
- A good understanding of thin film/ vacuum processes
- A home office in Southern Germany
- Fluent English and German
- The willingness to travel
This company are growing well in Europe. Apply now if you're a Sales Manager in the semiconductor capital/ process equipment space, who wants a regional role for a company selling vacuum tools, spares and consumables.