Tool Team Leader
To £60k++ plus benefits
Tools Team Leader - Bristol
Leading Bristol client now needs a talented and experienced Software Engineer to lead the Software Tools Team. This position would suit an experienced Software Engineer looking to have a significant impact in a growing technology business. Candidates will ideally have both leadership skills and a strong background in embedded tools development. Applicants must have very strong academics and be experienced C/C++ programmers with leadership experience and the following skills:
· Ability to effectively architect software tools
· Desire to promote best practice in software development
· Strong code organisation and planning
· Excellent problem solving
· English language proficiency
Experience of real-time and multi-core processor architectures, Understanding of embedded toolchains and Continuous Integration systems is also beneficial.
The successful Tools Team Leader will be responsible for:
· assigning work and reporting progress to senior management;
· mentoring junior engineers;
You will also be responsible for the tools themselves:
· consulting with all stakeholders;
· defining the roadmap for the development tools;
· setting the release schedule.
And you make significant contributions to maintenance and development:
· resolving issues in the tools;
· developing new features as appropriate.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows at IC Resources