Enterprise Sales Manager
Good base salary + commission ##
Enterprise Sales Manager - Voice Software - UK.
My client, a leading voice-recognition software start-up are seeking a proven Enterprise Sales Manager to join their team. This position can be home-based, as it will be covering international and UK accounts, but the office is based in Cambridge.
· Proven experience in enterprise and channel sales - ability to close deals in the 6-figure range.
· Experience of the call-centre, compliance or voice-recording/audio space.
· Ability to immerse yourself in the market immediately; with an address book of relevant contacts in the industry.
· Demonstrative success in driving new business revenue and forming partner relationships.
· Opening new business opportunities and managing the sales cycle through to completion.
· Collaborating with partners to generate awareness and drive sales.
· Hitting and exceeding sales targets - ensuring a healthy pipeline at all times.
· Working autonomously and going above and beyond to get the job done.
Open to those seeking a challenge in a well-funded start-up! This would suit an experienced enterprise sales professional who can hit-the-ground-running and will not be afraid to be hands-on to achieve and exceed sales targets. This is open to a pro-active "hunter" profile that is able to collaborate with partners to help drive sales.