Analog / Power - FAE
£Excellent Base + Bonus + Bens##
Field Applications Engineer - Analog / Power - UK. Established international Semiconductor Specialist is seeking a strong Field Applications Engineer (FAE) with Analog / Power skills for their Industrial and Power sectors to represent them across the North UK. Role is home based from an office sympathetic to the region - Scotland is possible.
- System level knowledge of Power Management Units
- Skilled at Power Management Chip Definition - IGBT's / MOSFETs
- Knowledge of general industrial power applications
- Able to accurately define new product requirements
- Provide Pre Sales Technical support to Customers, Distributors and Sales team
- Trouble-shooting, system level bench testing, analysis and design optimization
- Definition and test of reference design circuits and evaluation boards
- Presentations and product training on power circuits and solutions
As a recognised specialist your skills will be called upon to resolve some of the more challenging technical issues uncovered by customers. Experiencing a vast array of different new products yet to hit the market and being instrumental to them actually reaching the market your abilities will be rapidly recognised.