6 month initial contract
£55+ per hour
IC Resources have an exciting new requirement for a technical architect to lead the charge for an up-and-coming development team in the Oxfordshire area. This will be on an initial 6 month basis, with strong possibilities for extension. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK in order to proceed.
- C# and/or C++
- .Net software development
- Previous experience in a Technical Architect role
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience working to regulated standards (ISO 13485, EN 62304, ISO 9001 etc.)
- Python Scripting
- Continuous integration
- Source code management
If you have the skills for this opportunity, please get in contact with James Tepper at IC Resources for immediate consideration.