IO Design Engineer
Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer - I/O Design
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
A chance to accelerate your career at a leading technology company. Open to candidates with some experience in Analog / Mixed-Signal IC Design and some experience relating to I/O circuitry
As an IO Design Engineer you would be responsible for Mixed Signal transistor level circuit design & simulations of I/O circuitry for IO pads including GPIO, Custom I/O and Specialty I/O.
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following:
- Proven track record of Mixed/Signal transistor level circuit design in the field of I/Os.
- Recent experience in I/O designs for wireless devices including Low-Power I/O design.
- Solid understanding of related CMOS process technology issues, including FinFETs
- Experience in Cadence Tool e.g. Virtuoso and Spectre.
Experience in the following is desired:
- Power & Signal Integrity and understanding of signal switching, noise & design issues.
- I/O design methodology & flow, Calibration and JTAG design requirements
- Understanding of Analog IC Design
- ASIC flow: Synopsys libraries, LEF, CPF, UPF, Place & Route & understanding of top level verification flow.
- Package/board constraints
- Design experience in FinFET nodes.
Contact George at IC Resources today to apply..