Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - FPGA Coprocessors
GBP Excellent Salary Offered##
Field Applications Engineer (FAE) - FPGA Coprocessors - UK. A technically strong FAE with a background in IC Design or FPGA programming is sought by a leading international company.
They are seeking a strong engineer that understands both FPGA and MCU technologies and how they can interact. Obviously a sound understanding of software is required too. Ideal location for this role will be the north of England, open to Scotland too.
- Experience in IC or FPGA design (VHDL / Verilog etc)
- High end microprocessor knowledge; 32Bit, ARM9+
- Strong technical knowledge of C
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Assist customers through the design phase securing design wins
- Review the whole board as available design slots to secure
- Support Sales process with Design-In and Technical Input for customers
- Travel to visit customers as required across the North of UK
This role will position you as a recognised technical expert in this field. With this comes company-wide visibility and recognition for your skills. This would suit someone that is currently working as a hands-on engineer that is interested in using their skills and knowledge in a more commercial, customer facing environment.