Principal Electronics Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Principal Electronics Engineer – Microwave/RF.
Product Design & Development.
Our client, Atlantic Microwave (www.atlantecrf.com), is a leading, UK-based, microwave/RF technology company serving global markets in satellite communications (satcom), aerospace, defence and research, working with major international players on significant and exciting projects in the supply of systems, equipment and components.
The company is successful and growing with plans now in place to expand the product offering yet further to meet the demands of its customers and to develop the business substantially. Key to achieving these plans will be the appointment of a Principal Electronics Engineer to lead in all areas of product design and development.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Generation and implementation of the product design and development plan for all of the company’s products.
- Design and development of new products, principally equipment, and oversight of testing programmes.
- Supporting customers and the internal sales & marketing team in the definition and specification of standard and custom products.
You will have:
- A desire to develop your career and take advantage of future promotion opportunities in line with the growth of the Company.
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or other similar qualifications.
- In-depth technical knowledge of microwave/RF engineering, preferably in the company’s key market areas.
- A proven track record in microwave/RF equipment design and development.
- Experience with microwave/RF CAD software.
- The intellect, creativity and vision to innovate.
- A hands-on and flexible approach to engineering.
- Good communication skills, resourcefulness and tenacity.
For more information about Atlantic Microwave and the current product range please visit www.atlantecrf.com
The remuneration on offer will reflect the level of the candidate appointed. Relocation assistance will be available if appropriate. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
To apply in confidence, please email your CV and current salary details, quoting reference BB297/EW, to Mike Archer at Bluebox HR, our retained consultants, by clicking the Apply button.
If you would prefer to have an initial informal conversation prior to applying, please call Mike on 0121 443 4077.
All applications will be forwarded to Bluebox HR. No applications through agencies please.
Apply for Principal Electronics Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly