Internal Sales Manager
Good Base Salary + Commission ##
Inside Sales Manager - EDA Software - Munich.
My client, a leading EDA company, is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to manage a team of 10+ internal sales representatives and own their entire sales quota. You will be Munich based.
· Relevant degree or equivalent.
· Proven sales experience from a technology sector with a shortsales cycle (30 days); the ability therefore to work in a fast-paced sales environment.
· Experience of leading internal sales teams; owning the team's sales quota and driving that forward.
· Ability to use CRM systems such as Salesforce
· Fluent English and German.
· Managing an internal sales team and developing them; ensuring a strong pipeline of business and new opportunities.
· Working with technical teams and senior management to form strategic plans.
· Developing existing customer business; travelling to customer sites as required.
· Logging sales activities on the CRM system; producing accurate reports and forecasting.
This is open to an Inside Sales Manager who is used to a fast-paced sales cycle and can motivate a team to achieve in this environment. You will be ambitious and able to hit the ground running.