This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated HR Generalist/Advisor who is looking to make the next step in their career. Ideally you will have 3-4 years' experience of working in a regulated environment, such as (Bio)pharmaceutical and/or medical devices and will be full or part CIPD qualified. This is a great opportunity to be build a HR function within a growing organisation.
Key responsibilities will include
· Proactively assisting with recruitment activities
· Assist with the performance management, training and talent identification process.
· Handling day-to-day routine queries from staff regarding employment and company policies - e.g. flexible working, maternity, etc.
· Assist in the preparation of HR related documentation on behalf of Line Managers and Exec Team.
· Ensuring staff compliance with Company HR policies and procedures.
· Work with Line Managers to support appraisal and feedback processes and objective setting.