Senior Physical Design Engineer
Senior Digital Physical Design Engineer
Competitive salary, plus benefits + relocation
An opportunity for a Senior Digital Physical Design Engineer has arisen in Munich, with an industry-leading IC developer in the automotive sector.
As part of their expanding Automotive Group you will be responsible for setting up and owning the digital design backend flow, including synthesis, static timing analysis (STA), and scan pattern generation, as well as chip level implementation. You will work as a Senior member of the Physical Design team, and interface between the IC Design and Layout groups across multiple sites. You will be working on a brand new product, and enjoy working within a very friendly, collaborative environment
Requirements for this role include:
* A university education, with a BSc / MSc minimum in Electronic Engineering or similar
* Several years' prior experience working in digital physical backend design of digital ASICs
* Proficient skills in synthesis, STA, Place & Route, DfT and ATPG
* Fluent language skills in English (German would be beneficial)
Additional desirable experience:
* Experience working on complex mixed-signal ICs
* An understanding of automotive development and standards, for instance ISO 16949 & 26262
If you are a skilled Digital Physical Design Engineer looking for your next career step in Munich, but perhaps lack mixed-signal / automotive experience, please do still apply. Unfortunately our client cannot sponsor visas, so candidates must be eligible to work in the EU / Germany.
If you wish to apply for this role or need any further information please contact Caroline Pye.
Apply for Senior Physical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly