Highly competitive package + Excellent Benefits
My Multi-national client has an urgent requirement for a Database Architect to enable them to innovate and develop next generation Data Management technologies at their location in
Munich. You may come from a number of different areas including distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, big data, artificial intelligence and operating systems. You will be an imaginative and creative technologist who can add value to developing the next generation of data management tools.
· Work with the team to help produce world leading database solutions
· Concept research, architecture design, prototyping, development and innovation patenting
· Analysis and evaluation of relevant state of the art, open source and commercial products
· Excellent C/C++ programming skills in Linux server
· Experience developing with two or more from the following: databases, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, datamining, networking, storage software, artificial intelligence, performance monitoring, security software, compilers and parsers, x86/ARM64/GPA micro-architecture programming, RDMA, Linux kernel and similar.
· Familiarity with some of the database domains: SQL, NoSQL, NewSQL, Caching, OLTP, OLAP
· Knowledge of computer science principles of database systems, operating systems and networking
· Experience in producing database cloud solutions
· BA/B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science. Alternatively EE or Mathematics with equivalent practical experience.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources