Software Engineer C++
C++ Software Engineer - SDK
Salary up to £50,000
We're looking for an experienced C++ Software Engineer to help build APIs and technology that will power the next generation of my clients' SDK products. The SDK team has 2 Developers and a Tester, and they are responsible for the full lifecycle of API development, across a wide range of platforms (desktop, web and mobile) and languages.
The core language here is C++ but you will have the opportunity to work with others! You'll be involved in all aspects of development work which will give you the opportunity to gain experience in new areas, and to apply your expertise where it counts.
As C++ Software Engineer you will need to meet the requirements outlined below:
* Strong C++ development experience and object-oriented design skills
* Experienced with software development on multiple platforms - Windows/Linux/Mac etc
* Clear understanding of networking technologies, protocol design, and security principles
* Ideally have some experience of all aspects of developing and maintaining a public API - including design, documentation, support, and maintenance
* have excellent oral and written communication skills
* have relevant technical degree (or equivalent qualiﬁcation) in Computer Science/Software/Maths/Science or equivalent industry experience
This is a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and we are looking for someone to fit into the company culture as well as the being able to do the job well. The input of everyone working on the projects is valued and talented individuals can make a big diﬀerence here.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, then get in touch to discuss.
Apply for Software Engineer C++
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly