Semiconductor ATE Test Engineer
Semiconductor ATE Test Engineer - London
Competitive Salary + Bens
Our exciting new start-up client is now looking for a Semiconductor ATE Test Engineer to be responsible for ATE programming and test program development as well as maintenance of R&D test equipment. Close collaboration with the design team will be required.
Required skills include;
- Strong semiconductor ATE test experience
- Labview knowledge beneficial
- Wafer probe knowledge advantageous
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or related discipline
Please call us to discuss further.