Senior SoC Design Engineer
Senior Digital SoC Design Engineer
An opportunity for an experienced Digital SoC Design expert with a growing, global IC design company based in Edinburgh.
My client is recruiting for a Senior Digital SoC Design Engineer to join a new team within the business, focusing on microcontroller development. Here you will be responsible for architecting and integrating an ARM-based uP system, and gain exposure to the latest trends in automotive motors control performance requirements, architectures and implementations. You will head up a group of engineers,
To be successful you will need to have experience with the following:
- A University degree (BSc / Masters or equivalent) in Electronics or a related field
- Extensive digital ASIC design experience, with solid experience in SoC design flow
- Experience in developing Verification environments in SystemVerilog / UVM
- Experience of ARM core integration in SOCs
- Excellent communication skills and technical leadership capability
For this position, candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
For details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources