Competitive salary + benefits
We are looking for a DFT (Design for Test) Engineer to join our client, one of the fastest growing silicon companies in the UK.
Based in Cambridge, our client is fantastically profitable; their SoCs used in masses of consumer products, with an exciting roadmap ahead of them. On the back of major demand for their latest ultra-low latency technology, they are now looking to expand the company by 25% this year
As the successful DFT Engineer, you will work alongside the DFT Lead. The nature of the work is undoubtedly varied and interesting - you will be responsible for primary DfT activities of RTL, simulation, STA, debug and vector generation as well as ATE test program development.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Production related design, simulation and vector generation
- Synthesis scan insertion and rules checking and ATPG
- Generating new ATPG vectors
- STA constraints and analysis
- Vector debug and test program assistance
To be successful in this DFT role you will need:
- A number of years' prior experience working on DFT for complex ASICs
- Familiarity of Verilog and VHDL
- Simulation and debug skills
- Exposure to synthesis scan insertion or ATPG or Synopsys PrimeTime
- Interest in the production side of IC development
- Willingness to learn and develop broad ranging skills
- Good communication skills
It's a chance to join a profitable company developing exciting technology with huge upward trajectory. Aside from long-term career prospects, our client puts a lot of value on positive company culture and employee happiness and satisfaction.
For more information, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources.
Please note, candidates need to be eligible to work in the UK for this role.