Digital ASIC Design Engineer
Competitive salary upon experience, plus benefits
Digital IC Design Engineer - Prague
Excellent opportunities for Digital IC Design Engineers to work in one of Europe's most cultural and colourful cities - Prague.
Our client is a long-established, highly reputable developer of ultra-low power ICs for the communication and automotive markets. They are expanding their Prague design centre considerably this year, and are recruiting for Digital IC Design Engineers at various levels of experience to join them.
Here you will be responsible for RTL design and verification of ultra-low power mixed-signal ICs for a range of products, including automotive and RFID devices. You will have the opportunity to talk with the customer to define the product specification, develop technical specifications, and take designs through RTL coding, verification and synthesis, using Verilog and SystemVerilog, and DFT.
Our client is recruiting for a number of skilled engineers, from junior to senior level. Essential requirements include:
- A University degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field)
- A background working on Digital RTL Design for ASICs or FPGA
- VHDL OR Verilog expertise (our client is interested in both languages)
- A good working knowledge of the complete IC flow, from design specification, RTL coding, synthesis and verification
- A open-minded, positive working attitude, with a good team work ethic, and a passion for learning new technologies
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please contact Caroline @ IC Resources for details.