Engineering Manager - Software
Engineering Manager - Software/Neuromorphic Computing
Highly competitive Salary plus Benefits
My start up client, with excellent funding arranged, has an urgent requirement for an Engineering Manager with Software/Neuromorphic experience to manage a small existing team out of their Paris office. The Engineering Manager will ensure that his/her team implements and follows a set of engineering, program management and performance management practices that
enable it to predictably deliver neural network applications, in line with agreed quality standards. The engineering practices include requirements management, software architecture, test and validation planning and continuous integration etc.
As a leading member of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the development, packaging, delivery, and deployment of the company's industry-strength and innovative neural network applications.
Education and required skills
· M.Sc or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field;
· Proven experience in leadership roles, i.e. in driving critical and urgent developments, and project management;
· Proven experience in building leadership software development teams and performance management of those teams;
· Experience configuration management, Scrum, and Continuous Integration;
· Detailed understanding of software development projects;
· · You have sufficient affinity with architectural aspects of Neuromorphic computing;
· Excellent problem analysis skills;
· Excellent communication skills in English (both speaking and writing).
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources