Digital Physical Design Engineer
Highly competitive, plus generous benefits
Digital Physical Design Engineer - Munich
Are you a Digital Physical Design Engineer looking to upgrade your career and working on some of the world's most advanced technologies?
If so, have a look at this. This is an opportunity to join THE world's leading high-tech giant for consumer electronics, and enhance your career as a Backend Design expert working amongst industry's most talented, inventive engineers.
As a Digital Physical Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Physical Implementation of a complete SoC from netlist to tape-out
· Floor-planning, clock and power distribution , place & route (P&R)
· STA and timing closure
· Power and noise analysis (EM/IR-Drop/Xtalk)
· Layout verification (DRC/LVS)
You will be constantly challenged, always working with the very latest technologies and tools. As the successful Physical Design Engineer, you will have:
· Already several years' experience working within Digital Physical Design / Implementation flow from RTL to GDSII
· Place & Route experience
· In-depth understanding of static-timing analysis (STA), extensive know-how in clock/power distribution and analysis
· An understanding of Verilog coding would be an advantage
· Extensive experience with Synopsys / Cadence tools
Our client is seeking a number Physical Design Engineers at varying levels of experience (candidates must have at least 3 years' experience in industry, up to principal level)
On offer is a highly competitive salary, relocation assistance (if needed), and a range of very attractive benefits - just a few of the best things about working for this leading tech-giant.
For details, please get in touch with Caroline @ IC Resources.
Apply for Digital Physical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly