Analog Design Engineer
Analog IC Design Engineer
Salary depending on experience
Located in the German Speaking part of Switzerland this Analog IC Design role is with a leading Semiconductor company who are specialising in audio applications sensors
· Design of high performance analogue and mixed signal blocks and IPs
· Interfacing to layout, test, product and fabrication engineers to ensure a smooth and reliable transfer of designs to volume production
· Evaluation, characterization and documentation of the designed circuits and products
· Degree in Electronic Engineering
· 3 Years minimum experience in Analog IC Design working with CMOS and CADENCE design tools is a great advantage.
· Good organization skills and excellent team work capability is a must.
· Good communication and proficiency in English.
For more information's please contact Michael Abraha at IC Resources.