Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
Senior Analog IC Design Engineer - Power ManagementLondon
£55-£65k depending on experience plus benefits
A leading company working in the area of power management solutions has a new role for a Senior Analog IC Designer Engineer to join their Design Centre based in the North London area.
In this role you will be working on the development of Analog and Mixed signal integrated circuits including the following tasks:
* Product definition and architectural development
* System and component level simulation and design validation
* Layout and verification
* Prototype evaluation
* Test specification development and Test Engineering support
* Product release
* Application Engineering and Marketing support
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years industrial experience working in Analog or Mixed Signal IC Design ideally in power management, with strong Cadence tool knowledge and experience designing in CMOS or BiCMOS technology.
Experience in some or all of the following is required:
* Feedback control systems and compensation techniques
* High performance LDOs
* High current, rail to rail CMOS op-amps
* Integrated pulse width modulated (PWM) power controllers with inverting or non-inverting buck boost topologies
* Charge pumps* VerilogAMS coding for functional verification
* An understanding of customer and market requirements
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative Excellent communications skills are required.
Due to visas restrictions in the UK visas cannot be obtained for this position.This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team of experts in the field of power management and to work on some challenging and interesting designs. Contact Leon to apply and to find out more.
Contact Leon at IC Resources to apply and find out more!
Applicants with experience in the following; Analog, Analogue, Mixed Signal, IC Design, Semiconductors, Power Management, PMIC, CMOS, BiCMOS, Cadence, buck boost, op-amps will be considered for this role. Location: UK, North London