Senior Software Engineer C# or C++
Senior Software Engineer C++ / C#
Salary is negotiable
As Senior Software Engineer you will work within a team of software developers designing, developing and maintaining core components used by suites of applications within the company. The ideal developer will be experience with Microsoft development technologies and be well versed with C# and C++.
As Senior Software Engineer you will have:
* Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or numerate subject
* Minimum 5 - 7 years development experience using Microsoft development technologies
* Well versed with C# and C++
* Experience with source control tools
* Able to coach and mentor less experienced colleagues
* Experience of using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
* DevOps experience is beneficial
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with C# and C++ experience and would like to work for a leading software company in Cambridge, then get in touch to discuss.