Business Development Manager
Excellent Salary + Bens##
Business Development Manager - Compound Semiconductors - UK. Join a team that is making a difference! An exciting new opportunity for someone to start with a blank sheet and grow business across the UK for a new type of company! Based from a home office in the UK with excellent travel links this is an opportunity to work with a highly talented group of individuals supplying knowledge and expertise of Compound Semiconductors and their design and development into UK industry.
- Demonstrable success in Field Applications / Technical Sales / Business Development
- Technical expert in either RF or Microwave technology
- Excellent knowledge of compound semiconductors (GaN / SiC) industry applications
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics or related subject
- Opening new business opportunities and generating enquiries
- Interact at all levels of client companies
- Present solutions to problems that may not already be recognised
- Support all related design, marketing, pricing and advertising functions
- Forecast pipeline to senior commercial directors to steer company focus
This is a key hire for my client and a confident, driven and technical individual will secure this position as a Business Development Manager. Carrying with you a flair for presentation and business you are able to sit convincing academics one minute and discussing P&L level commercials with the CFO the next.