Digital Design Low Power
Digital IC Design Engineer - Low Power Design
We are looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join one of the world's biggest names in wireless Semiconductor technology, based in Southern Ireland.
This is a great chance to work for one of the world's Top tier Semiconductor companies, developing cutting-edge wireless IoT products on a huge scale. They are going through an exciting period of growth, building a brand new silicon design centre, and seek a Senior Digital IC Design Engineer with key expertise in low power design standards (UPF / CPF).
Here you play a key part in the design of low power / power management controller IP blocks including AVS (adaptive voltage scaling) and ACD (adaptive clock distribution). You will carry out all frontend ASIC design activities, and support the SoC team to integrate low power / power management IP solutions into wireless SoC chips and front-end design flows.
You'll enjoy working within a friendly, innovative and collaborative working environment, offering a lot of career support and development opportunities.
Key requirements include:
- A Masters or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or similar)
- Several years' experience working as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer (front-end RTL design)
- VHDL / Verilog / SystemVerilog expertise
- Knowledge of low power standards UPF / CPF
- AVS (adaptive voltage scaling) experience
- RTL design for power management IC would be very interesting
- Familiarity with advanced low power techniques and high speed clocking
- PHY protocol knowledge (MIPI / USB / SERDES)
As well as a competitive basic salary and generous share allocation, this company offers a whole host of perks including career training / education programmes, social clubs, fitness centre and more.
For more details or a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca at IC Resources.