Senior Solutions Architect
Senior Solutions Architect - Embedded GUI
Excellent base salary + benefits
My client is a leading design tools company focused on embedded GUIs and UI software. They are seeking a client-facing Senior Solutions Architect to aid in pre and post sales across European automotive clients (75% of which are in Germany). You will ideally be based in Frankfurt or Munich.
· Relevant degree (ideally Masters), or equivalent, in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
· Technical knowledge of embedding programming; including C programming.
· Understanding of graphic systems and embedded GUI/HMI tools.
· Track record of supporting customers in pre-sales and post-sales; delivering customer solutions end-to-end.
· Experience of the automotive industry in Europe.
· Fluent in German and English - any additional language a definite plus.
· Aid the Sales Director in driving account infiltration strategy for embedded GUI/HMI projects in the automotive market.
· Gather requirements from the customer influence their decision and feed-back to the product development team to develop new features.
· Work on proof-of-concept and product demonstrations for GUI/HMI design.
· Solution integration and post-sales for all embedded products.
· Develop strong rapport with customers; demonstrating technical competence throughout engagement.
This is a role for an experienced technical individual who enjoys customer interaction and aiding with customer designs. This is a role that truly blends strong technical skills with a commercial acumen and you will be expected to perform on both accounts. Someone from a relevant background of embedded programming, graphic systems, GUI/HMI tools and the automotive vertical would be suited for this position.