Technical Leader - Big Data Analytics
Technical Lead - Big Data
My client is a leading real-time analytics company in the telecoms space. They are seeking a consultant Technical Lead, for 6 months, with big data experience, to drive technical decisions and aid in the design of the new analytics product. This role is based in the Brittany region of France.
· Relevant degree or equivalent in computer science.
· Solid background in the telecoms or large-scale IT space.
· Experience of Big Data and knowledge of Hadoop sytems, spark & spark streaming, Hortonworks, Hive, Solr Cloud etc.
· Hands-on knowledge of designing batch processing and designing systems using lambda architecture.
· Fluent French and English.
· You will act at the technical point-of-contact for the Big Data / Analytics product.
· Ensure consistency of the product (functionalities, architecture, etc)
· Identify risks to improve the solution and optimize development steps.
· Establish a standard for the design of the analytics product.
Open to a technical big data consultant, for a 6 month engagement, working on a new analytics solution. You will be hands-on and data-savvy with experience of large-scale IT infrastructure.