My client is a growing technology start-up in the Paris area. Currently 50 employees, they will be growing significantly next year and looking for a hands-on Finance Manager/ Controller.
This is a mid-level position with significant room for career growth. Ideal candidates are likely to have the following skills;
- Fluent French speaker, based in Paris
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting (within the Big 4)
- Between 3-5 years experience as a financial manager or controller in a SME or BU of a big group with operational exposure to sales, cost of goods sold (COGs), products, inventories, Account Receivables, Accounts Payable etc
- Knowledge of B2B industries, preferably in hardware/ software
- Degree in Accounting, Finance
This is initially an individual contributor role and you will be expected to take a hands-on approach to a variety of tasks.