Digital and RF Field Application Engineer
Excellent Salary + Benfits
Field Application Engineer - (Digital and RF) - South of England
A leading manufacturer within the markets of lower power integrated circuits for the communications industry are seeking a field application engineer who has strong technical knowledge of the relevant technologies. The role is a home/field based position which covers South England and requires on-site customer meetings/presentations.
- Experienced engineer who is comfortable advising on technical issues and demonstrating/presenting new products
- Hardware digital and Analogue RF system design experience relevant to communication applications.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and relevant products is essential with the ability to communicate this knowledge affectively to suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Hands-on experience working at equipment board level
- FAE experience in RF semiconductor companies is preferred and good theoretical RF and system engineering knowledge is essential
- Work closely with design teams to secure the position and achieve design wins
- Ability to troubleshoots and assist on any issues related to relevant products
- Support the sales team and collaborate with them in order to promote products
- Gathering and reporting of market intelligence gained from customer / distributor interaction based on competitors, customers and technological development
This role requires someone who has strong technical knowledge relevant to rf semiconductors and the ability to communicate this knowledge to a range of individuals. You will be the 'go-to guy' in this region in regards to technical information/support and you will work directly with suppliers, manufactures and distributors throughout this region.
Apply for Digital and RF Field Application Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly