Digital and RF Field Application Engineer
Excellent Salary + Benfits
Field Application Engineer - (Digital and RF) - South of England
A leading manufacturer within the markets of lower power integrated circuits for the communications industry are seeking a field application engineer who has strong technical knowledge of the relevant technologies. The role is a home/field based position which covers South England and requires on-site customer meetings/presentations.
- Experienced engineer who is comfortable advising on technical issues and demonstrating/presenting new products
- Hardware digital and Analogue RF system design experience relevant to communication applications.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and relevant products is essential with the ability to communicate this knowledge affectively to suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Hands-on experience working at equipment board level
- FAE experience in RF semiconductor companies is preferred and good theoretical RF and system engineering knowledge is essential
- Work closely with design teams to secure the position and achieve design wins
- Ability to troubleshoots and assist on any issues related to relevant products
- Support the sales team and collaborate with them in order to promote products
- Gathering and reporting of market intelligence gained from customer / distributor interaction based on competitors, customers and technological development
This role requires someone who has strong technical knowledge relevant to rf semiconductors and the ability to communicate this knowledge to a range of individuals. You will be the 'go-to guy' in this region in regards to technical information/support and you will work directly with suppliers, manufactures and distributors throughout this region.