Salary up to £45k
An exciting opportunity for an experienced C++ developer to join my client who is a world leading provider of animation technology, based in Manchester. Due to expansion we are looking for experienced commercial C++ developers to help create the next generation of real-time facial performance capture and animation solutions.
We are looking for a talented C++ Developer who can:
- Play a major role in enhancing the internal application suite supporting a team of award winning animators
- Turn research prototypes into robust, well-engineered code which can be used in the company products
- Investigate, analyse and make recommendations to management regarding technology and software process improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Good degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Excellent C++ skills (preferably C++ 11/14), including multithreading
- 5+ years of application development
- Excellent software engineering skills in an agile development environment
- Good maths ability
- Experience with a 3D animation package or rendering engine (e.g. Maya, Motionbuilder, Unreal Engine, Unity)
- Knowledge of image/video analysis/manipulation
- OpenGl, CUDA
This is a great opportunity for an experienced C++ Software Developer to join a rapidly growing, award winning business in Manchester.