Senior Field Applications Engineer - Power
Excellent Salary + Bens##
Senior Field Application Engineer - Industrial Power - UK - Home-based
As a Field Application Engineer (FAE) you will mainly support our customers during the evaluation and development of their systems. Furthermore we provide you the opportunity to work on innovative industrial power applications in our highly motivated European FAE Team. You will get the chance to work on creative solutions for tomorrow.
* A University degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree.
* Deep understanding of power semiconductors e.g. Power MOSFETS, IGBTS, HS- and LS-Driver, Power Switches (CoolSET), analogue- digital IC's.
* 7 year's experience in measurement techniques.
* 7 year's experience in SMPS design, including magnetic designs, PCB layout, prototyping, circuit technology, knowledge about passive components for SMPS (capacitors).
* 7 year's experience in practical design verification and troubleshooting
* 7 year's experience in System level simulation (e.g. MathLab, PSpice, etc.)
* Deep Understanding of the European Industrial SMPS and Lighting market.
* Willingness to travel.
* Be the technical interface for our international key industrial power applications (e.g. SMPS and Drives) and home appliance.
* Focus on Design-In Power Semiconductor, Driver's, Analog- and Digital IC's to create system solutions.
* Work proactively on optimized system solutions for our customer's applications together with the entire European FAE team, application experts from the headquarter and the account managers.
* Be the interface for preparing and executing product and applications trainings for customer- and distribution partners in UK.
* Validate the application in the in-house laboratory or on-site together with the customer.
* Lead, drive and coordinate discussions on innovative application approaches with the development teams of our international customers and with our experts in HQ.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineer who would like to join a major manufacturer within the Semiconductor Market.