Technical Lead (Manager)
Technical Team Lead/Customer Engineering Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands on/technical Engineer to take the step up to managing a team or someone that is already managing a team to manage, coordinate and own a range of products. This will primarily be for graphics, neural network software and drivers.
You will be responsible for managing your team of both software and hardware customer support engineers and working cross functionally with various internal groups, as well working closely with the customer. There is a wide variety of products that you may be working on depending on what particularly interests you and if you are interested in travel this can also be something you can do.
It is important for this position that you are a strong communicator and are able to explain problems/solutions/the product to engineers and stakeholders alike. You must be organised and committed to providing the best product solutions to the customer.
- Guide and support customers through all of their technical issues and provide first level analysis to investigate and find solutions to issues.
- Manage and support the team of customer support engineers.
- Be involved in the full product development lifecycle.
- Work with high profile customers on impactful and market leading projects.
- Take ownership of key software products and provide expertise to the team.
- Proven management/team lead experience.
- Experience of design and debug.
- Knowledge of device drivers within a high level operating system (e.g. Android or Linux)
- Ability to communicate technical subjects in both written and verbal form.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Previous technical customer facing roles would be an advantage.
- Ability to describe and simplify or provide a detailed explanation based on person you are communicating with.
- Proven ability to build and expand a team of engineers.
- Embedded systems.
- Previous customer facing roles.
- Understanding of both software and hardware aspects of graphics architectures.
- Industry standard APIs e.g. OpenGL ES/OpenCL
If this post is of interest to you then please contact Eden Harris @ IC resources today!