Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - Germany
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
This is an opportunity for an experienced Digital IC Design Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company based in Western Germany, not far from Duisburg,
The Senior Digital IC Design Engineer will work closely with the IP architects and take responsibility for RTL design and verification of very high speed digital circuits. This is an opportunity to join a highly established, stable and rapidly expanding organisation, offering many opportunities within Germany as well as Switzerland.
· Strong experience the ASIC product lifecycle, with expertise in the design of digital circuits and blocks for multi-Gigabit serial data-link transceivers, DDR and high performance memory interfaces
· Exposure to modern semiconductor process technologies including 28nm, 14/16nm, 7nm.
· Practical expertise in RTL coding, synthesis and STA.
· Understanding of modern verification tools and methodologies an advantage.
· Exposure to the Cadence tool suite
You will be self motivated with strong sense of ownership and responsibility. Good communication skills in English are ideal with knowledge in the German language would be a plus.
Apply for Senior Digital IC Design Engineer - Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly