Highly competitive package + Excellent Benefits
My Multi-national client has an urgent requirement for a Database Architect to enable them to innovate and develop next generation Data Management positions at their location in Munich. You may come from a number of different areas including distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, big data, artificial intelligence and operating systems. You will be an imaginative and creative technologist who can add value to developing the next generation of data management tools.
· Work with the team to help produce world leading database cloud solutions
· Concept research, architecture design, prototyping, development and innovation patenting
· Analysis and evaluation of relevant state of the art, open source and commercial products
· Excellent C/C++ programming skills in Linux server, user-space, multithreaded environment.
· Experience developing with two or more from the following: databases, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, data mining, networking, storage software, artificial intelligence, performance monitoring, security software, compilers and parsers, x86/ARM64/GPA micro-architecture programming, RDMA, Linux kernel and similar.
· Familiarity with the database domain: SQL, NoSQL, NewSQL, Caching, OLTP, OLAP, Pub/Sub Messaging, Big-Data
· Sound knowledge of computer science principles of database systems, operating systems, networking, distributed and parallel systems, performance evaluation, near real-time processing.
· BA/B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science. Alternatively EE or Mathematics with equivalent practical experience.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
· Entrepreneurial experience or exposure to IT industry business aspects is an advantage.
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources
Apply for Database Architect/Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly