Digital IC Design - Radio IP
Digital ASIC Design Engineer - radio IP
Competitive + excellent benefits package
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join the world's leading developer of cutting-edge technology for the cellular handset market.
This is an opportunity to develop new radio IPs for our client's future product developments. Working with the RF Systems and Analogue design teams, the Digital ASIC Design Engineer will play a key role in the design of mixed mode/digital circuits for use in or with radio transceiver sub-systems, taking designs from initial architecture, RTL development through synthesis and full verification to the final sign-off. This is a hugely innovative position, which will stretch your knowledge and creativity to develop new techniques in order to meet challenging circuit specifications with ever decreasing power consumption requirements.
The ideal candidate for this position will be technical qualified, with:
· A strong skills in writing RTL code (in Verilog or VHDL) for complex digital ICs
· A good working knowledge of high speed and low power design
· At least a couple of years' experience designing digital circuits for low-power performance applications
· An understanding of the analog world would be a strong plus, for instance any design experience of a CMOS PLL / ADC / DAC
· An appreciation of Digital Signal Processing would also be very useful for this position
A generous package is on offer: a highly competitive basic salary together with share plan, plus comprehensive benefits. Relocation assistance and visa sponsorship can be provided.
Contact Caroline @ IC Resources today for details.