Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer-Cambridge
Senior Digital ASIC Design Engineer - Cambridge
Up to £68,000 upon experience + benefits
This Senior Digital ASIC Design position is with a high calibre and friendly company developing revolutionary IP to target advanced multiprocessor System-on-Chip (SoC).
This role will suit an experienced RTL design expert; someone highly capable of taking on challenging design problems, coding in RTL in Verilog to a high standard, and mentoring less experienced Digital Design Engineers in the group. We are looking for a multi-skilled engineer; someone happy and able to work on all stages of the design flow when required.
In addition to first class technical ability, the ideal candidate will be able to work in a small, dynamic team environment and have the drive to produce under pressure.
- Several years' previous experience working as a Digital ASIC Design Engineer
- First-rate RTL coding skills in Verilog or VHDL
- An understanding of low power design, with the ability to make appropriate trade-offs of power, performance and area
- A real passion for technology and for cracking tricky technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team focus
Your package will include:
- A competitive basic salary
- Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pension scheme
For details, contact Caroline @ IC Resources
Please note for this position, visa sponsorship can't be provided.