Senior Electronic Project Engineer
In our purpose built Electronics facility we have the tools required to develop new technologies, deliver exciting research projects and above all support and train our dynamic team of Engineers, ensuring that they flourish and realise their goals and targets.
Here at Red Bull Racing we have a wide range of employee benefits. From clothing and unlimited free drinks to a championship bonus and an on-site gym.
So you’ve heard a little of what we can offer you, here’s what we would like from you:
Preferably you will be degree qualified in an Electronics discipline with 10 years plus experience in mission and safety critical systems, ideally gained within the motorsport or aerospace industries. You should have a tremendous level of self-motivation, excellent communication skills and be process driven.
- Analogue sensor & actuator interfaces
- Small signal analogue design and simple analogue and digital filtering techniques.
- Microcontroller and embedded real-time programming.
- Noise/EMC reduction techniques
- Comms networks (e.g. CAN/I2C/SPI/ARCNET/USB)
- Data logging and telemetry systems design
- PCB design
- MISRA C
- VHDL (e.g. PLD or FPGA design)
- An appreciation of RF systems, Strain Gauging, PC software and simulation tools
- Experience in the use of Computer Aided Design Harness packages. (Ideally Unigraphics NX8.5 or above)
The role involves working on a wide variety of projects within our Electronics Design function and alongside our team of Engineers. You will be responsible for Research and Development of new concepts; Analogue and Digital Systems and their subsequent requirements capture, specification, design, test and calibration for future use on our cars; or within our test rig or garage environments. You will be expected to help us in progressing our future development projects working with various disciplines across RBR and RBT.
If you’d like to explore our benefits further and discuss the challenge this role presents, then get in touch, send us your CV and get ready to start winning with us.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!