Digital IC Design Engineer (PhD graduate)
PhD Graduate - Digital IC Design Engineer
Competitive salary + excellent benefits and career prospects
An opportunity for a recently-qualified (or soon to qualify) PhD Graduate with practical experience in Digital IC Design has arisen with our Semiconductor client based in Stuttgart.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of industry's leading IC developers in the automotive and power management sector. As a Digital IC Design Engineer you can expect plenty of technical challenge and opportunity for innovation; you will be developing state-of-the-art automotive mixed-signal ICs, focusing on digital RTL design and verification. You will enjoy working within a very positive company culture, that is very friendly, collaborative, and high achieving.
As the successful candidate you will have:
· A PhD qualification in Electrical Engineering / Microelectronics or similar
· Practical hands-on experience in digital IC design
· Sound RTL coding skills in Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog
· Knowledge of digital circuit design within a mixed-signal environment, and an understanding of analog functionalities would be an added plus, although not essential
· A flexible, motivated work ethic, capable of moving things forward and defining new products
· Strong language skills in English (German would be a bonus)
For more details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Germany / EU.