Digital IC Design Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Digital IC Design Engineer - Stuttgart
Up to 70K € plus benefits
Our client, one of industry's leading IC developers for the automotive industry, is recruiting for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join them in Stuttgart.
As the successful Digital IC Design Engineer you can expect plenty of technical challenge and opportunity for innovation; you will be developing state-of-the-art automotive mixed-signal ICs, focusing on digital RTL design and verification. This team has very much a 'start-up' feel, yet works as part of a major multinational, interfacing regularly with other design centres around the world. You will enjoy working within a very positive company culture, built upon open communication, clear career progression paths, and a good work-life balance.
· BSc / MSc degree in Electrical Engineering / Microelectronics or similar
· Several years of experience in digital IC design, with sound skills in Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog languages for RTL design
· Complex digital block design experience
· Experience designing digital blocks within a mixed-signal environment, and an understanding of analog functionalities is beneficial, although not essential
· A flexible, motivated work ethic, capable of moving things forward and defining new products
· Strong language skills in English (German would be a bonus)
For more details, please contact Caroline @ IC Resources
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in Germany / EU.
Apply for Digital IC Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly