Junior Field Application Engineer - semiconductor/automotive
Junior Field Applications Engineer (m/w)
We are looking for a Juinor Field Application Engineer for a major manufacturer of Analog, Power and mixed signal ICs . The candidate will be responsible for technical support and design-in of semiconductors devices.
You will be in charge of the technical support and be the interface between the factory/design centre and the customers. Duties include technical meetings and pipeline management.
The position is designed for a junior candidate who will receive equivalent training from the company.
To fulfil these requirements, you have :
* University degree in electronics Analog, Power and mixed signal ICs
* first hands-on experience
* excellent soft skills (communication, team player, initiative)
* Strong customer orientation, willingness to travel (DACH)
* Very good written and spoken English and German
Interested? Then we are looking forward to your application!