I am currently looking for a Quality Engineer for a new position based in the Thames Valley area. The role will require someone with a strong background in customer and supplier quality. In addition to this you will need to have a good understanding of plastic or mechanical manufacturing within the Automotive or Aerospace industry. The successful Quality Engineer will need to have the initiative to act alone but also be proactive when working in a team.
In addition to this you will need the following skills and experience;-
- Experience with ISO 9001 & ISO/TS 16949
- Experience with root cause failure investigations/reporting (following 8D methodology)
- Must have knowledge of FMEA, PPAP documentation and Control Plans
- Experience with Lean or SixSigma is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
If you would like any further information or if you would like to apply contact Emily Wright