My client is seeking a Safety Engineer to join their Transportation department. If successful you will be responsible for analysing and assessing new ideas for European rail traffic to cover their functional safety systems.
You will need to have the following skills and experience
- Must have completed a technical degree
- Experience with Safety Engineering with Railway Technology
- Experience with EN 5012x or IEC 61508
- Must speak German and English
- Must be prepared to travel on occasion
If you are interested in this position please contact Emily Wright