Solutions Engineer - Security Software - Cambridge
- Full Time
Field Applications Engineer - Security Software
Cambridge / EMEA
Competitive Base Salary
My client, an exciting start-up in IOT Security, is seeking a Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to join their small team and work with clients across EMEA. This role will be based in Cambridge when not on the road.
* Relevant electronics degree (or equivalent).
* Proven experience with embedded software for the semiconductor industry; ability to understand software requirements for the industry.
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to travel regularly to client sites.
* Security experience a plus but not required. Responsibilities:* Demonstrate clearly the technical advantages of your product portfolio to semiconductor OEMs.
* Working alongside management and sales teams to meet customer needs and support with their designs.
* Regular EMEA travel and an ability to be office-based in Cambridge when not travelling.
* Manage the technical support and integration of key accounts.
This role is open to an entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by a well-funded start-up environment and who would be keen to promote the security IOT product portfolio across EMEA. This role would be front-line, client-facing and focused on design wins. When not at client-site, you would be required to be in the office in Cambridge.